Thursday, October 6, 2011

Homosexual Equality

The debate over gay marriage is the equal rights they have in American society.  A lot of rights that straight married couples have, homosexual marriages don't have.  Personally I wouldn't vote or participate in anything that had to do with the rights of homosexuals because I feel it would affect me in any circumstances.  If I had to put my opinion in something I wouldn't allow gay marriage because of religious reasons.  In a Christian's point of view the bible talks of homosexuality being a sin.  Therefore I tend to go against it although everybody is born in sin and tend to sin throughout their lives.  Other than religious reasons gay marriage is alright because they are humans just like everybody else so they should be treated the same with equal rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment